St. Ursula Villa, a private, co-educational, Catholic elementary school, located in the Mt. Lookout area of Cincinnati, OH is in search of a Principal, beginning July 1, 2021. The Principal reports to the school’s President, is a member of the administrative team, and serves as the educational leader for the Traditional Kindergarten through 8th Grade academic programs. This position is heavily focused on academic leadership and offers an attractive compensation package.
Founded in 1910 by the Ursulines of Cincinnati, St. Ursula Villa’s educational program nurtures the whole child, fosters academic excellence, and instills a Christ-centered commitment to society. Villa graduates are widely recognized as Lifelong Learners, Confident & Engaged Individuals, Compassionate Citizens, and Respectful Advocates. Candidates are invited to learn more about the school by visiting www.stursulavilla.org.
- Curriculum development, implementation, and assessment for the TK-8th grade academic programs
- Implementation of a faculty committee structure to facilitate faculty collaboration, foster communication, and promote horizontal and vertical alignment of the curriculum
- Evaluating TK-8th grade teachers and teaching assistants
- Coaching of teachers and teaching assistants
- Planning, leading, and promoting faculty professional development
- Overseeing student intervention and enrichment programs
- Overseeing standardized testing programs
- Regularly collaborating and communicating with faculty and parents
- Leading the OCSAA Accreditation Process
- Overseeing day-to-day operations of the TK-8 building (Main School)
- Foster a positive school culture
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church
- Commitment to the mission of St. Ursula Villa, teachings of the Catholic church, and the Ursuline charism
- Have or be eligible for principal licensure by the Ohio Department of Education
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to complete all requirements of the Decree on Child Protection for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] by February 5.