The Athenaeum of Ohio/Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) is seeking a proven professional and organizational leader with strong communication skills to fill the key role of Vice President of Finance and Administration. This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits, reporting directly to the President/Rector.
Located on a beautiful 75-acre campus in Cincinnati, Ohio, MTSM is a graduate school that forms priests, permanent deacons, and laity to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church.
The Vice President of Finance and Administration reports directly to the President/Rector and is responsible for the oversight and management of administrative operations and facilities of MTSM. Specific responsibilities include all activities related to human resources, finance and accounting, and managing the administrative, maintenance, and dietary staffs of the institution. Candidate must be able to lead in a way so as to build a collaborative team for the administrative operations of MTSM. This position is also responsible for the management of construction and remodeling projects on the campus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Primary focus in finance, accounting, or business administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of finance, personnel management, and leading a department or organization.
- Experience in human resources, facilities management, and capital project execution preferred.
- Must be able to support the mission of MTSM and the Catholic Church.
- Competitive salary and benefits package within the non-profit, educational sector.
Interested Candidates Applications will be accepted until October 1, 2023.
Please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three professional references to:
Athenaeum of Ohio
Attn: Ms. Melanie Suer
6616 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
Electronic submissions to: [email protected]