Free and Reduced Lunch Information
Free and Reduced Lunch applications may be completed by paper form and mailed to the Diocesan Food Services Director. Each school office will also have paper applications available.
- Click here 2023-2024 Free and Reduced Lunch Application to download and print a paper form to completed and submitted by mail.
- Instructions – How to Apply for Free and Reduced Price School Meals
- Send paper applications to your school cafeteria manager or our School Food Services Director:
Diocese of Covington
1125 Madison Ave.
Covington, KY 41011
All information remains confidential.
- Employment Opportunities – Diocese of Covington School Lunch Program
- Local Wellness Policy on Nutrition & Physical Activity
- Student Welfare & Wellness Policy
- Smart Snacks Information
- Fundraisers Fact Sheet
- How to file a Program Discrimination Complaint
- Civil Rights Policy Grievance Procedures
- Dealing with Food Allergies
- Dealing with Food Allergies- Española
- Federal Nutrition Standards
- 2023-2024 School Meals Charging Policy
- Check Policy 2023-2024
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement – English
- Declaración de no discriminación del USDA