From the information you have given your exchange of marital consent involved two unbaptized persons. After the exchange of marital consent only one of those have been or wishes to be baptized. Given these circumstances you should begin to establish your freedom to marry n the Catholic Church by completing and submitting a petition for a Pauline Privilege.