- The Diocese of Covington has been allotted 250 tickets total for attendance at all of the events sponsored by the Eucharistic Congress, which will be held July 17-21, 2024 in Indianapolis.
- Ticket winners will be responsible for the deeply discounted price of $100 for each ticket requested.
- Lottery entry is only open to households registered in a Diocese of Covington parish.
- Each registered household may only submit one entry in the lottery.
- Tickets DO NOT cover transportation, housing, or meals and are non-transferrable for any reason.
- Lottery ends June 30, 2023.
- Click here to complete the Diocese of Covington lottery application.
- Click here for more information on the Eucharistic Congress.
Eucharistic Revival 2022-2025
“The Eucharist is the heart of the Church. Where Eucharistic life flourishes, there the life of the church will blossom.”
-POPE ST. JOHN PAUL II
The National Eucharistic Revival is a three-year initiative sponsored by the Bishops of the United States to inspire and prepare the People of God to be formed, healed, converted, united, and sent out to a hurting and hungry world through a renewed encounter with Jesus in the Eucharist – the source and summit of our Catholic faith. The Revival officially launched in June 2022, and its milestone event will be a National Eucharistic Congress in Indianapolis, IN, from July 17-21, 2024. The National Eucharistic Revival and National Eucharistic Congress are a direct response to the Holy Father’s call for a “pastoral and missionary conversion which cannot leave things as they presently are” so that the Church in the United States might be “permanently in a state of mission” (Evangelii Gaudium, n. 25).
This eucharistic movement seeks to bring together clergy, religious, laity, apostolates, movements, and parish and diocesan leaders to spur momentum, collaboration, and lasting impact for the renewal of the Catholic Church in the U.S. over the next three years. Each year will have a strategic focus for formation and missionary discipleship.
Eucharistic Revival Series
Eucharist — Source and Summit series
Explore below for articles and news related to the 2022-2025 Eucharistic Revival.