The Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, KY (www.covdio.org) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Assistant Superintendent of Catholic Schools. The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for collecting and aggregating statistical data for each school i.e. test scores, student information, faculty and staff information, tuition and fees, attendance, calendar, etc. The Assistant Superintendent helps with the educational administration of the Alliance for Catholic Urban Education (ACUE) schools, and facilitates government programs/funding, curriculum and assessment, professional development, and school communication. Overall, the position encounters a wide diversity of work situations and involves a high degree of complexity with responsibility for advising and decision making in many areas. Candidates must be practicing Roman Catholics in good standing, able and willing to give witness to the Catholic faith at all times, with a Master’s degree in Education/Administration and previous experience in school administrative leadership. Interested individuals should submit a letter of interest along with a comprehensive resume or C-V, recent Baptismal certificate indicating sacramental preparation, and a list of at least five professional references to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR: [email protected], FAX 859/392-1589, or mail to 1125 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41011-3115. EOE
The Diocese of Covington’s Catholic Charities is seeking to hire a Clinical Director for our faith- based Counseling Programs. The position is 40 hours per week or 100% FTE. The Clinical Director is responsible for the administrative and clinical supervision of program staff, including, but not limited to staff coaching, training, accountability and evaluation; programmatic quality and quantity assurance measures, also responsible for some direct service.
Educational and Experiential Requirements:
- Practicing Roman Catholic.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of five years’ clinical counseling experience.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Supervisor by the State of Kentucky Social Work Board (LCSW-S) Certification preferred or LPCC-S; or supervisor certification eligible.
- Management/Supervisory experience required, minimum three to five years related experience preferred.
- Experience with diverse populations including children, adults, couples, and families, those with mental illness and substance use disorders, life transitions, all income levels, various cultural backgrounds. In addition, interest in Pregnancy Counseling and Adoption Services strongly preferred.
- Experience with DSM 5.
- Performs all the duties of an independent therapist and demonstrates an ability to work independently as well as collaborating with other staff.
Interested candidates should submit resume, including at least five references including contact email addresses, along with cover letter and salary history by email to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR [email protected]. For the full job posting, please click Clinical Director 10-04-2019.
Diocese of Covington
Phone: (859) 392-1500