The Department of Catholic Schools of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington, KY seeks to identify secretarial candidates with a history of increasingly responsible experience who possess sound administrative and reporting skills, along with the demeanor and organizational skills to professionally and effectively interact with all levels of Diocesan Curia staff and other Diocesan constituencies. This position requires confidentiality, initiative, attention to detail, and a strong orientation to customer service. Duties utilize MS Office software and include a wide variety of written communications, scheduling of appointments and meetings, planning and oversight of Departmental programs and liturgies, and primary telephone responsibility. Candidates must be faithful and actively practicing Roman Catholics. Please send resume, cover letter, and at least five references with contact email addresses to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR at [email protected], or fax to 859/392-1589.
The Diocese of Covington’s Catholic Charities is seeking to hire a Clinical Director for our faith- based Counseling Programs. The position is 40 hours per week or 100% FTE. The Clinical Director is responsible for the administrative and clinical supervision of program staff, including, but not limited to staff coaching, training, accountability and evaluation; programmatic quality and quantity assurance measures, also responsible for some direct service.
Educational and Experiential Requirements:
- Practicing Roman Catholic.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of five years’ clinical counseling experience.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Supervisor by the State of Kentucky Social Work Board (LCSW-S) Certification preferred or LPCC-S; or supervisor certification eligible.
- Management/Supervisory experience required, minimum three to five years related experience preferred.
- Experience with diverse populations including children, adults, couples, and families, those with mental illness and substance use disorders, life transitions, all income levels, various cultural backgrounds. In addition, interest in Pregnancy Counseling and Adoption Services strongly preferred.
- Experience with DSM 5.
- Performs all the duties of an independent therapist and demonstrates an ability to work independently as well as collaborating with other staff.
Interested candidates should submit resume, including at least five references including contact email addresses, along with cover letter and salary history by email to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR [email protected]. For the full job posting, please click Clinical Director 10-04-2019.
Diocese of Covington
Phone: (859) 392-1500