Bishop Brossart High School is seeking a part time Spanish teacher for the 2020-21 school year. The position would be Spanish I. All interested applicants contact Principal Ridder at 859-635-2108 or [email protected]
The Diocese of Covington’s Catholic Charities is seeking to hire a Clinical Director for our faith- based Counseling Programs. The position is 40 hours per week or 100% FTE. The Clinical Director is responsible for the administrative and clinical supervision of program staff, including, but not limited to staff coaching, training, accountability and evaluation; programmatic quality and quantity assurance measures, also responsible for some direct service.
Educational and Experiential Requirements:
- Practicing Roman Catholic.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of five years’ clinical counseling experience.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Supervisor by the State of Kentucky Social Work Board (LCSW-S) Certification preferred or LPCC-S; or supervisor certification eligible.
- Management/Supervisory experience required, minimum three to five years related experience preferred.
- Experience with diverse populations including children, adults, couples, and families, those with mental illness and substance use disorders, life transitions, all income levels, various cultural backgrounds. In addition, interest in Pregnancy Counseling and Adoption Services strongly preferred.
- Experience with DSM 5.
- Performs all the duties of an independent therapist and demonstrates an ability to work independently as well as collaborating with other staff.
Interested candidates should submit resume, including at least five references including contact email addresses, along with cover letter and salary history by email to Stephen Koplyay, SPHR [email protected]. For the full job posting, please click Clinical Director 10-04-2019.
Saint Patrick School has a vacancy for the position of Principal beginning with the 2020-2021 school year. Our school is a growing Pre-K through 12th grade Catholic parochial school in beautiful Maysville, Kentucky. As the only Catholic school offering high school courses within a 50-mile radius in Kentucky and Ohio, we strive to form our students to be intentional disciples of Jesus Christ as they prepare to assume their adult responsibilities. Candidates must be actively practicing Catholics with a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education. A Master’s Degree in Education or an Education related program is required for the position, as well as a Kentucky teaching and/or Administrative Certificate. Candidates should have at least five years of teaching experience with some of that time spent in Catholic education. Administrative experience as a Principal and/or Vice Principal is preferred but is not required to apply for this position. Commensurate experience or credentials may be accepted for teaching, Catholic education, and/or administration. All wishing to apply for this position need to submit a cover letter, resume, and a copy of all relevant transcripts and certifications to Father Andrew Young at 110 E. 3rd St., Maysville, KY 41056 or by email to [email protected].
St. Augustine Parish in Covington, KY (www.staugustines.net) is seeking to identify qualified, actively practicing Roman Catholic candidates for the part-time (Monday – Friday; 9:00AM – 1:00PM) position of Parish Office Secretary. The responsibilities of this position will include management of the parish calendar and the database of 375 families, sacramental record keeping, tracking of Mass offerings, editing the bulletin, word processing, and telephones. Requirements include strong organizational skills and attention to detail, basic computer and word processing skills, comfort with a small office environment, and flexibility. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, simple resume including references with email addresses, and compensation history to Stephen Koplyay at [email protected] or fax to 859/392-1589. EOE
Diocese of Covington